g_solve(Z, B, l_s=30, w=<function weighting_function_Debevec1997>, n=256)¶
Given a set of pixel values observed for several pixels in several images with different exposure times, this function returns the imaging system’s response function \(g\) as well as the log film irradiance values \(lE\) for the observed pixels.
- Z (array_like) – Set of pixel values observed for several pixels in several images.
- B (array_like) – Log \(\Delta t\), or log shutter speed for images.
- l_s (numeric, optional) – \(\lambda\) smoothing term.
- w (callable, optional) – Weighting function \(w\).
- n (int, optional) – \(n\) constant.
Camera response functions \(g(z)\) and log film irradiance values \(lE\).